Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Day-to-day strategies for CEOs to be at the top of their game
1. Lead from within by learning to lead yourself before leading others.
a. The key is that if you are internally balanced in turn you will reflect peace and harmony to others.
2. Become the best communicator of the company while walking your talk.
3. Incentivize subordinates into constantly coach and empower others for high performance and development while helping them create empowering work environments through:
a. Coaching, Empowering and communicating
b. Listening and Understanding
2. Keep the best talents, rewards them consistenly and manage Human Resources as an asset, not an expense.
3. Communicate the corporation's overall strategies and direction while adapting them based on the company core competencies, principles, vision and mission vs. market forces.
4. Focus on managing streamline business and marketing processes to increase ROI a generate higher capital growth.
5. Focus on building the brand because it generates value, lasts in time and never depreciates; thus adding greater value to the organization.
6. Make decisions based on strategy and principles while always providing value for all constituents.
1.Become your true shining self, living the present with passion and focus while leading the path of principle based business and Strategic thinking for yourself and others.
2. Live and make personal decisions based on Strategy.
3. Live and act based on universal principles
4. Fuse and balance your professional and personal convictions making it a never-ending process for success.
5. Be constant and consistent.
6. Develop a Network of 100 influential that are very close to you.
<< Back to News